- Lake City Tower is a 36-storey residential building in Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 442 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Tiger Properties.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- The project is located on plot D3.
- From Lake City Tower it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 14 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building is well served with shops and cafés and is close to JLT metro station. The pool and gym inside the building do not impress some of the residents (see reviews below).
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Lake City Tower.
Properties to rent in Lake City Tower
Properties for sale in Lake City Tower
Lake City Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 6 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Lake City Tower receives an overall rating of 2.5 based on 6 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: