- La Vista Residence 4 is a 11-storey residential building in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 120 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2007.
- The estimated handover date was August 2009.
- Construction began in March 2009 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Al Manal Development.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- Amenities include 24-hour security, a children's pool, a gym, a party hall, a sauna, a swimming pool and Jacuzzi and covered parking.
- From La Vista Residence 4 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 28 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 32 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
La Vista Residence 4 is one of a group of seven residential buildings in Silicon Oasis developed by Al Manal Development.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: