104 two-bedroom apartments
39 three-bedroom apartments
20 four-bedroom apartments
- La Vie is a 37-storey residential building under development in Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 269 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as four penthouses.
- The project was launched in October 2019.
- The project is being developed by Dubai Properties Group.
- North 25 has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to Woods Bagot United Arab Emirates.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- Amenities will include a barbecue area, a children's swimming pool, a gymnasium, a jogging track, a multi-purpose room, an infinity pool, changing rooms, children's play areas, communal gardens, high-speed elevators, his and hers locker rooms, steam and sauna rooms and winding walkways.
- From La Vie it takes roughly 24 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and one minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building’s design is inspired by Miami modernist architecture.
From the living rooms you will have panoramic vistas of the sea.
La Vie is located in Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR), home to a selection of shopping outlets, international cuisine restaurants, boutique cafés and open-air lounges. There are always street markets and fun and family-oriented events.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in La Vie.
Properties for sale in La Vie
Invest in real estate in La Vie
La Vie Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: