- La Verda Dubai Marina is a 27-storey mixed-use building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 151 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as villas.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by 2015.
- The project was developed by Ahmed Ramadhan Juma Establishment.
- The project was designed by WS Atkins & Partners.
- The project is located on plot 392.269.
- From La Verda Dubai Marina it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and six minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
La Verda Dubai Marina directly overlooks the water.
It has two swimming pools, a gymnasium, a spa, 24-hour room service and its own all-day diner and cafe.
The hotel was under construction from 2007 to 2015, making it one of the slowest-moving construction projects in the Marina.
The project began in January 2007 as ARJ Tower, named after the developer Ahmed Rahmadan Juma. It was to be a residential building containing serviced apartments, and the proposed end date for construction was ‘early 2009’.
In March 2013 it became apparent that the building was to be operated by MILLENNIUM & COPTHORNE Hotels. On 2 May that year the building was topped out.
In February 2015 the name was changed to Millenium Hotel Apartments, but by the following October the name became La Verda Hotel Apartments.
It had its soft opening on 23 October 2015.
The hotel eventually opened in 2016 as La Verda Dubai Marina.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: