- La Riviera Tower is a 37-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 182 units.
- The building contains a mix of two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in May 2003.
- Construction began in April 2004 and was completed by December 2006.
- The project was developed by B&M Riviera.
- The project was designed by Holfords Associates.
- From La Riviera Tower it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 10 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and eight minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 29 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities and amenities include an atrium on every three floors, an expansive lobby with a 40 foot high ceiling, 24-hour concierge service, covered drive-in, fully equipped weight training area, squash court, steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna, and a rooftop infinity pool.
There are three levels of underground parking.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in La Riviera Tower.
Properties to rent in La Riviera Tower
Properties for sale in La Riviera Tower
La Riviera Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 2 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
La Riviera Tower receives an overall rating of 4 based on 2 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: