- La Rive is a residential sub-community of Port de La Mer.
- Port de La Mer is a residential community by developer Meraas Holding and is located on Jumeirah Street (D94).
- The project was launched in January 2019.
- La Rive amenities are shared with the wider Port de La Mer community including a gym, a park, beach and marina access, boutique stores, children's play areas, hotels, marina and yacht club, open spaces, restaurants and cafes, restaurants and shops and swimming pools.
- From La Rive it takes roughly 17 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 30 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 53 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
La Rive is the second group of apartment buildings to be constructed at Port de La Mer.
The buildings are set among winding walkways, lush green terraces and a world-class marina.
Hotels, retail outlets and restaurants will be situated along the waterfront.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in La Rive.
Properties for sale in La Rive
Invest in real estate in La Rive
La Rive Dining and Nightlife Offers
La Rive Buildings
We currently maintain records for 4 building developments in La Rive.
View all La Rive building developments.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: