- La Reserve Residences is a 12-storey residential building under development in Healthcare City Phase 2, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 230 units.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Swiss Property.
- The architect of the project is WME Consultants.
- Al Ahmadiah Contracting & Trading has been appointed as the main contractor.
- Other companies involved with La Reserve Residences include Dubai Healthcare City, 10 Design and Turner & Townsend.
- The project is located on plot DHC2.K.22.
- From La Reserve Residences it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 14 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The apartments will overlook Dubai Creek, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary, and the widest stretch of Dubai Water Canal.
The theme incorporates holistic elements, integrating the indoors and outdoors – visually or through connected activity. From open terraces, outdoor activity areas and greenery to pedestrian trails, running tracks, pools, gyms, and expansive greens for recreation, the project will promote health and wellness.
Facilities include storage rooms, leisure and lap pools, children’s pool, shaded pavilions, and an up-scale designed lobby.
The project has been designed to complement the residential cluster of Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) Phase 2, which will eventually accommodate more than 25,000 residents and workers.
La Reserve Residences Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: