- La Côte at Port de La Mer is a multi-building complex under construction in Port de La Mer, Jumeirah, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The development comprises five individual buildings: La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 5, La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 3, La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 1, La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 4 and La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 2.
- La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 1 will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 2 will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 3 will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 4 will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- La Côte at Port de La Mer Building 5 will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in September 2018.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2020.
- The project is being developed by Meraas Holding.
- From La Côte at Port de La Mer it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 29 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 28 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 33 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 19 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 54 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
La Côte is the first neighbourhood in Port De La Mer, a seaside community set around a world-class marina developed by Meraas.
There will be five low-rise residential buildings with a range of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom beachfront apartments as well as a penthouse, all with convenient beach and marina access.
Residences at La Côte will be within 10-minutes of La Mer and City Walk, with good road links to the city’s two airports.
La Côte at Port de la Mer is the first community of low-rise apartments in Jumeirah to be available on a freehold basis.
The first two buildings to be released contain 108 apartments.
The apartments have been designed in a contemporary style with spacious open-plan layouts, giving panoramic views of the sea, the marina and the quiet pedestrian streets.
The five-storey residences will combine modern architecture and interior design with a range of world-class amenities, including several large swimming pools, gyms, a private beach and a marina. Building podiums and bridges will allow residents to move freely through open spaces, while controlled vehicle access ensures a safe playing environment for children.
Construction work at La Côte is underway and the development is scheduled for completion by the end of 2020.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: