- Kingston Towers Business Bay is a multi-building complex under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Holiday Inn & Suites Dubai Business Bay and Kingston Towers Residential Building.
- The project was launched in 2018.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Kingston.
- Faithful & Gould has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is Canadian Consultant.
- Gulf Asia Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Delta Foundations Co..
- Other companies involved with Kingston Towers Business Bay include Edge and MAK Consultancy & Architects.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- From Kingston Towers Business Bay it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 16 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Kingston Towers Business Bay comprises two sub-buildings:
Kingston Towers Business Bay Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: