- Kingdom of Sheba is a multi-building complex on The Palm Crescent, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- The development comprises four individual buildings: Fairmont Vacation Club, Fairmont Heritage Place, Fairmont Kingdom of Sheba and Balqis Residence.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2016.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2018.
- The project was developed by IFA Hotels & Resorts.
- The architect of the project was Schuster Pechtold.
- From Kingdom of Sheba it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, five minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The project was originally due to be completed by 2010 but the developer was hit hard by the global financial crisis and the project was put on hold.
Kingdom of Sheba comprises four sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Kingdom of Sheba.
Properties to rent in Kingdom of Sheba
Properties for sale in Kingdom of Sheba
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: