- Kensington Waters is a multi-building complex under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Kensington Waters Tower A and Kensington Waters Tower B.
- The development will contain an estimated 277 units.
- Kensington Waters Tower A will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- Kensington Waters Tower B will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in June 2021.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2023.
- The project is being developed by Ellington Properties Development LLC.
- The architect of the project is Dubai Consultants.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3475286.
- Amenities will include a 25 metre swimming pool, a clubhouse, a hotel-like drop-off area, a sauna and changing rooms, a splash pad, an outdoor gymnasium, bicycle storage, electric vehicle stations, fitness area and indoor and outdoor play areas.
- From Kensington Waters it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A swimming pool, gymnasium, barbeque area, children’s pool and indoor play area are located on the podium roof between the towers.
Kensington Waters comprises 20 studios, 146 one-bedrooms unites, 88 two-bedroom units and 23 three-bedroom units.
Each tower contains two elevators plus one service elevator.
The anticipated service change at the of launch was AED 14 per square foot.
Kensington Waters comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Kensington Waters.
Properties for sale in Kensington Waters
Invest in real estate in Kensington Waters
Kensington Waters Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: