- Kensington Royale is a 20-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2006.
- The estimated handover date was June 2008 which has since been revised to 2009.
- Construction began in 2006.
- The project is being developed by Middle East Development LLC.
- The architect of the project is Al Burj Engineering Consultants.
- Dubco Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From Kensington Royale it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building was originally to have comprised both residential and serviced hotel apartments.
This building was launched in 2006 with a proposed completion date of June 2008. In March 2008 the completion date was revised to ‘2009’. In January 2009 structural completion was forecast to be March 2010, but by October of that year the building had only risen to the third floor.
The building was topped out at the beginning of 2015.
Kensington Royale Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: