- Kempinski Residences Business Bay is a 65-storey mixed-use building under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 800 units.
- The project was launched in August 2016.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Gemstone Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project is Aedas Limited.
- From Kempinski Residences Business Bay it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 24 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Gemstone is the property development arm of Al Rajhi Holding Group, one of Saudi Arabia’s leading business houses with interests in real estate, building materials, contracting, infrastructure and industry.
The building contains about 800 five-star serviced hotel apartments of various sizes, fully furnished and finished and with views of Dubai’s famous landmarks.
There is a wide choice of residence layouts, types and sizes, as well as a choice of three design styles for the interiors. Investors can also opt for facilities such as a chef’s kitchen or a leisure deck with four pools, a sunset terrace and recreational area.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: