Updated 27th Jun 2021
JVC15BMRM004 Key Information
- JVC15BMRM004 is a 13-storey residential building under development in JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2016.
- Construction began in Q1 2017.
- The project is being developed by Mohammad Haroon Abdulhabib.
- The architect of the project is Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- The project is located on plot JVC15BMRM004.
- From JVC15BMRM004 it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 32 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Proximity to landmarks
13 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
32 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
25 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
14 mins drive
18 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
15 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
17 mins drive
The Walk JBR
16 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
23 mins drive
If you would like to use any of our images please read about our free Propsearch Media Library.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: