- Jumeirah Rise was a 16-storey residential building under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Eshraq Properties.
- The architect of the project is Dimensions Architecture Unlimited.
- The piling work is being carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14PMRM003.
- From Jumeirah Rise it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 26 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 35 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel apartments tower will have 17 floors above a three-storey podium and contain 16 studios, 103 one-bedroom and four three-bedroom apartments. All apartments have balconies.
The two residential towers will each have 12 floors above a three-storey podium and contain one studio, 63 one-bedroom, 24 two-bedroom and eight three-bedroom apartments. All apartments have balconies.
There will be a swimming pool, sauna and gymnasium on the second floor, retail on the ground floor, and 11 offices on the first two floors.
Foundation work began in July 2016 and hand-over is expected in February 2019.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: