- Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence is a 38-storey residential building in Dubai Trade Centre District, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 377 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2008.
- The project was developed by Jumeirah International.
- The architect of the project was Hazel W.S. Wong.
- Amenities include a children's splash pool, a fitness centre, a rooftop gym, a rooftop leisure deck and a rooftop swimming pool.
- From Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 12 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The World Trade Centre Residence stands on the site of the old World Trade Centre Hotel which opened its doors for the first time in March 1978 as the Hilton Hotel. It rapidly became one of Dubai’s favourite five-star properties and is remembered by many of Dubai’s residents and visitors as being amongst their first experiences of modern Dubai.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence.
Properties to rent in Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence
Properties for sale in Jumeirah Living World Trade Centre Residence
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: