- Jewelz by Danube is a 16-storey residential building under development in Arjan, Al Barsha South 3, Al Barsha South, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 463 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in March 2018.
- The estimated handover date was March 2020.
- Construction began in 2018.
- The project is being developed by Danube Properties Development LLC.
- The architect of the project is National Engineering Bureau.
- Cast Construction LLC has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot ARD035.
- Amenities will include a badminton court, a barbecue deck, a health club, a jogging track, a multi-purpose hall, a state-of-the-art surveillance and intercom system, a swimming pool and steam and sauna rooms.
- From Jewelz by Danube it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Jewelz is located next to Miracle Garden.
The apartments are fully furnished.
50 percent of the building plot is dedicated to open areas with an emphasis on greenery and landscapes.
Jewelz by Danube Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: