- Jarvis Downtown Hotel is a hotel under development in Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 258 units.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Jarvis Corporation Limited.
- The design contract was awarded to Access Engineering Consultancy.
- The project is located on plot 3450792.
- From Jarvis Downtown Hotel it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 22 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The hotel's footprint forms a distinctive 'Z' shape.
The building features silver glazing, gray stone cladding and light grey vertical louvers.
There is a 17-storey atrium inside the building.
Amenities include meeting rooms and a business centre located on the second floor, and a spa, salon, gym and pool on the third level.
There is a signature restaurant with double height ceilings in the north east corner.
There is a sky bar and fine dining restaurant on the 17th floor with double height ceilings and stunning views of Burj Khalifa.
Jarvis Downtown Hotel Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: