84 one-bedroom apartments
104 two-bedroom apartments
28 three-bedroom apartments
4 four-bedroom apartments
- JAM Marina Residence is a 41-storey residential building in Dubai Marina, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 236 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments as well as two penthouses and three villas.
- Construction began in 2007 and was completed by November 2017.
- The project was developed by Capital United LLC.
- The architect of the project was Khatib & Alami.
- The project is located on plot 392-325 (9G).
- From JAM Marina Residence it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 11 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and three minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building also contains ten retail units.
JAM Marina Residence was first developed by Khalil Abdul Wahab and later by Capital United.
Piling started in 2007 and during the following seven years only the basements and ground floor were built, the project having been put on hold several times. In March 2014 the project was transferred to Capital United LLC, part of the Juma Al-Majid group, and the main contract awarded to Al-Amar Engineering Contracting to continue the construction from ground floor to completion.
The building was originally known as Shahla Tower, then the name was changed in 2014 to 'Marina Residence', and finally to 'JAM Marina Residence'. The developer's parent company is the Juma Al-Majid Group, hence 'JAM'.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in JAM Marina Residence.
Properties to rent in JAM Marina Residence
JAM Marina Residence Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in JAM Marina Residence including a gym and a supermarket.
The tower is complete but awaiting government permits before the exact opening date can be announced.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: