- J One is a multi-building complex under construction in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: J One Tower A and J One Tower B.
- The development will contain an estimated 347 units.
- The project was launched in August 2017.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by RKM Real Estate LLC.
- The design contract was awarded to QHC Architects & Engineers LLC.
- Ali & Sons Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From J One it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 15 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The shape of the building is said to be inspired by the extraction of the most expensive pearl, the J One, spherical in shape with a bright white pinkish colour.
The development will include a waterfront walkway with a variety of shops, restaurants and cafes.
The towers will contain 347 residences comprising studios and one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments. There will also be six private town-house villas.
Tower A will consist of 19 floors housing 257 studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Tower B has 18 floors housing 90 two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
The open plaza at the centre of the entrance will be filled with ‘signature’ sculptures, while a nautical theme pervades the grand lobbies and reception areas.
J One's key attraction is a sky restaurant enclosed in a glass bubble where diners can enjoy views of the Burj Khalifa.
High-end facilities in each tower include a large gym and a roof-top swimming pool and deck.
The six villas will overlook the Dubai Water Canal, and each will have its own private pool and deck, and spacious open living areas.
In-house concierge and optional cleaning service means that apartments can potentially be rented as holiday homes.
The J One project is being built on the plot of the since-cancelled Global Bay Views 2 & 3 towers complex.
In April 2018 the J One project was recognised with “The Best Design” award at Arabian Business Award 2018.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: