- International Business Tower is a 19-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 140 units.
- The project was launched in 2008.
- The handover process was completed in 2013.
- The project was completed by 2012.
- The architect of the project was Abdul Rahim Architectural Consultants.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot BB-A05-041.
- From International Business Tower it takes roughly 10 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 20 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The development was announced in 2008 as ‘Iranian Business Center’.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in International Business Tower.
Properties to rent in International Business Tower
International Business Tower Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in International Business Tower including a ladies salon, a massage center and a computer/electronics shop.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: