- InterContinental Residence Suites Festival City is a hotel in Festival City, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 510 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as duplexes.
- Construction began in 2005 and was completed by November 2007.
- The project was developed by Al-Futtaim Group.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- Amenities include a dry cleaner, a hair salon, a state-of-the-art gymnasium, a supermarket, fitness studios and swimming pools.
- From InterContinental Residence Suites Festival City it takes roughly 12 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 22 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
This is a contemporary residential tower in Dubai Festival City's Marsa AI Khor district alongside the Dubai Creek.
212 of the apartments are fully-serviced, extended stay apartments managed by InterContinental Hotels Group.
Amongst the local amenities are one of Dubai's largest shopping malls, restaurants and cafes, an 18-hole championship golf course, international schools, internationally renowned hotels and the creek side promenade.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in InterContinental Residence Suites Festival City.
Properties for sale in InterContinental Residence Suites Festival City
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: