- Intercity Hotel Culture Village is a hotel in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 201 units.
- The project was announced in 2016.
- The estimated openining date was September 2019.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Ahmad Abdulla Juma Bin Biyat.
- The architect of the project was ERGA Progress Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Al Habbai Contracting LLC.
- The project is located on plot 3260897.
- Amenities include a conference space, a lounge area, a rooftop leisure deck and a rooftop swimming pool.
- From Intercity Hotel Culture Village it takes roughly 13 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 23 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All guest rooms in the seven-storey building are soundproofed.
Intercity Hotel Culture Village Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Intercity Hotel Culture Village in the News
Hotelier Middle East, 24th May 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: