- Injazzat Building Al Jaddaf is a 13-storey mixed-use building in Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 100 units.
- The building contains a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The estimated handover date was 2018 which was later revised to Q3 2019.
- Construction began in 2016 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Injazzat Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project was Golden Square Engineering Consultants.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 326-5623.
- Amenities include a swimming pool, separate gyms for men and women and separate health clubs for men and women.
- From Injazzat Building Al Jaddaf it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 10 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 43 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building comprises a commercial ground floor with 12 residential floors above housing 100 apartments.
The tower houses one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments distributed symmetrically to achieve a balanced design. Each floor is provided with services and enough lifts to accommodate tenants.
The tower has exclusive prayer halls on the first floor.
The pool, gyms and health clubs are on the second floor together with a wide viewing deck and terraces.
There are showrooms and shops at street level.
The design is traditional architecture to blend in with the heritage concept planned for the location.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: