- Il Primo is a 77-storey residential building under development in The Opera District, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 116 units.
- The building will contain a mix of four- and five-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2016.
- The estimated handover date was September 2020 which was later revised to August 2021.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The architect of the project is WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- TAV Construction has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- The substructure contains six basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3456900 / A4.
- From Il Primo it takes roughly four minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The so-called “lateral" apartments take up either half or a whole floor. The larger apartments are around 4,979 sq ft in size with a balcony terrace of 708 sq ft. The smaller ones are 4,979 sq ft and have 279 sq ft balconies.
The interiors are tastefully designed and crafted, with marble features, sleek wooden elements, and modern pieces.
Amenities provided in the podium include a gym, cigar lounge, games room, a library, cinema and spa.
The building provides unrivalled views of the Dubai Fountains and Burj Khalifa, and with its prime location residents can expect to be part of grand celebrations and entertainment events throughout the year.
In 2019 a five-bedroom Il Primo apartment was sold off-plan for Dh43.5 million.
The "Il Primo Signature Line" is a collection of 4-, 5- and 6-bedroom apartments and duplex units. The original selling prices for these properties started at AED 17.9m.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Il Primo.
Properties for sale in Il Primo
Invest in real estate in Il Primo
Il Primo Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Quarter 4 2016 status: detailed design is in progress; main works contract is being tendered; shoring works started on 20 Dec 16.
The tower has topped out.
Il Primo in the News
Gulf News, 17th Jun 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: