- I Love Florence Tower is a 38-storey residential building under construction in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in December 2017.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2021.
- The project is being developed by Dar Al Arkan.
- The design contract was awarded to LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- Airolink Building Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- From I Love Florence Tower it takes roughly nine minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 19 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 44 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The interiors are by Italian designer Roberto Cavalli.
The tower's elevators will open directly onto the owners' apartments.
The developer says that apartments on the top floors will get spectacular views of the sea and the Dubai Water Canal.
Facilities and amenities include a large swimming pool on the podium, with a landscaped terrace and ‘aquatic’ fountains, a gym with the latest cutting-edge equipment, two Roberto Cavalli ‘retail attractions’ inside the tower, and 50 ‘grand’ car parking spaces.
Dar Al Arkan is the largest property developer in Saudi Arabia.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in I Love Florence Tower.
Properties for sale in I Love Florence Tower
Invest in real estate in I Love Florence Tower
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: