- Hyati Avenue Townhouses 1 is a townhouse row in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Al Rimal Development Limited.
- The architect of the project was LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Engineering Contracting Company.
- The project is located on plot JVC14MFRP004.
- From Hyati Avenue Townhouses 1 it takes roughly 19 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
There are ten four-bedroom townhouses in the row, designed with double height living areas, floor to ceiling windows, a maid’s room, a lift, two rooms with en-suite bathrooms, balconies for all rooms, and large upper ﬂoor terraces.
The townhouses include covered parking for two cars accessible from the back of the house, and use of the gymnasium, swimming pool and barbecue space in the adjacent apartment building.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: