- Hyati Avenue is a five-storey residential building in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- The estimated handover date was December 2019.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Aurora Real Estate Development.
- The architect of the project was LACASA Architects & Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Engineering Contracting Company and the piling work was carried out by Rabat Foundation.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14LFRP001.
- From Hyati Avenue it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 34 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Described as ‘premium-affordable’ the building’s modern architecture is complemented by distinctive design and premium finishes.
Hyati Avenue contains studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments as well as 19 four-bedroom townhouses, with all bedrooms having ensuite bathrooms.
Community amenities include a gymnasium, swimming pool and Jacuzzi, along with a lush landscape and a water feature.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Hyati Avenue.
Properties to rent in Hyati Avenue
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: