- Hotel Revier is a hotel in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 230 units.
- The project was announced in 2018.
- Construction began in 2018 and was completed by March 2021.
- The project was developed by Eaglewing and is owned by Avantime Limited.
- The architect of the project was Edge.
- The piling work was carried out by Cosmos Piling.
- Other companies involved with Hotel Revier include NWS International, Prime Engineering Consultants and Consistent Electro Mechanical Eng. Consultants.
- The project is located on plot BB.A05.050 / 3460579.
- From Hotel Revier it takes roughly 11 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 24 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 21 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Hotel Revier Outlets
There are a handful of outlets currently open in Hotel Revier.
Hotel Revier Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Hotel Revier in the News
Construction Business News, 12th Jan 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: