- Hotel Indigo is a hotel under development in Business Bay, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 285 units.
- The project was launched in April 2015.
- The estimated handover date was 2017.
- Construction began in 2015.
- The project is being developed by Sunflower FZE.
- The design contract was awarded to Norr Group Consultants International Ltd.
- The project is located on plot 3460746.
- From Hotel Indigo it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 20 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 23 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 13 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 40 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) has signed an agreement with Sunflower FZE to manage its first Hotel Indigo boutique brand property in the UAE.
InterContinental said the hotel would feature influences from the local area in its design, including a large interactive map of the Dubai Creek and window displays for art installations.
Food and beverage venues will include an all-day-dining restaurant, delicatessen, speciality restaurant and bar as well as a rooftop pool terrace.
The hotel will include an infinity pool, views of the Burj Khalifa, a fitness centre and a meeting space.
Hotel Indigo Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: