- Holiday Inn Dubai Science Park is a 31-storey mixed-use building under development in Dubai Science Park, Al Barsha South 2, Dubai.
- The project is being developed by Vandis Investments Inc Limited.
- The architect of the project is Khatib & Alami.
- The piling work is being carried out by Edrafor Piling And Special Foundation.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 5P-A-012.
- From Holiday Inn Dubai Science Park it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Holiday Inn Dubai Science Park Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: