- Hive JVC is a six-storey residential building under development in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 117 units.
- The estimated handover date is Q1 2022.
- The project is being developed by A.R.M. Holding and is owned by Dubai Real Estate Centre.
- The architect of the project is Al Wasl Al Jadeed Consultants.
- The interior design is being done by Fadi Sarieddine.
- Aroma International Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by Geo Foundation Group.
- Other companies involved with Hive JVC include Hive Coliv and JLL.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC14TMRA008.
- From Hive JVC it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Affordable ‘plug and play’ private apartments with no brokerage commission, flexibility, fixed monthly payments and no utility deposits.
Convenient ‘smart’ homes with furniture TV and superfast wi-fi included, all-inclusive billing with housekeeping included, online rental portal, recycling and composting facilities.
Social - a coliving project offering 5-star amenities and shared spaces for like-minded people; pet friendly; regular events; interactive community and a members’ app.
Hive JVC Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Hive JVC in the News
Arabian Business, 9th Mar 2021
Gulf News, 21st May 2020
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: