- Hilton The Palm is a hotel under development on Palm Jumeirah, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2014.
- The project is being developed by Abdullah Ahmed Almoosa.
- The architect of the project is Arenco Architectural & Engineering Consultants.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The project is located on plot PJTRH02.
- From Hilton The Palm it takes roughly 21 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, six minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 17 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 16 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 29 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Hilton The Palm Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: