- Hilliana Tower is a 31-storey residential building in Acacia Avenues, Sufouh Gardens, Al Sufouh 1, Al Sufouh, Jumeirah District, Dubai.
- The project was launched in December 2006.
- The estimated handover date was July 2010 which has since been revised to Q4 2015.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by Q2 2016.
- The project was developed by Abyaar Real Estate.
- The project was designed by BH NS Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot AA-T-003.
- From Hilliana Tower it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 12 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 39 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Hilliana Tower is considered to be the centrepiece of the Acacia Avenues Project with as yet uninterrupted views of the Arabian Gulf, the Burj Al Arab and The Palm Jumeirah.
It was the first project in Jumeirah district to allow freehold investment for non GCC citizens.
The project was originally launched in 2007 but was heavily delayed due to the financial crisis of 2008. The tower was eventually completed in 2016.
Hilliana Tower was originally planned to be a 45-storey tower with a portion of the building allocated to serviced apartments managed by Raddison Blue. The project was later redesigned as a 31-storey residential building.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Hilliana Tower.
Properties to rent in Hilliana Tower
Properties for sale in Hilliana Tower
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: