- Hera Tower is a 26-storey residential building under development in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development will contain an estimated 483 units.
- The building will contain a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- The estimated handover date was Q4 2019.
- Construction began in 2017.
- The project is being developed by Titans Real Estate Developer.
- The design contract was awarded to Barajeel Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot 682-0110.
- From Hera Tower it takes roughly 23 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 21 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 28 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Studios range in size from 338 - 413 sq ft, one-beds from 640 - 761 sq ft, and two-beds from 1,176 - 1,184 sq ft.
Facilities and amenities for residents include large balconies for apartments, a swimming pool, health club and steam sauna, children’s playground, dedicated barbecue area, one covered parking space per tenant, and 24-hour security.
Hera Tower’s design combines modern architecture with classical design, drawing its inspiration from the Greek goddess, Hera, the “Queen of the Gods” and the wife of Zeus.
The project was launched in January 2017 and as of November 2017 ground works and piling were finished and construction of the raft was underway.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Hera Tower.
Properties to rent in Hera Tower
Properties for sale in Hera Tower
Invest in real estate in Hera Tower
Hera Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: