- Heilbronn Villas is a townhouse row in JVC District 14, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2015.
- Construction began in 2015 and was completed by 2017.
- The project was developed by Heilbronn Properties Ltd.
- The project was designed by Al Hawraa Engineering Consultants.
- The project is located on plot JVC14EFRP001.
- From Heilbronn Villas it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 15 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 16 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 18 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 25 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
A row of 14 three-storey townhouses.
The four-bedroom houses are each built on a 1,813 sq ft plot and have a small front garden and a double carport at the back.
There are balconies at the back and front on the first floor, and a large roof terrace on the second floor.
In the basement there is a double bedroom with ensuite and a storage room.
Residents have private access to a pool shared by the 14 villas.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: