- Haven Residences is a five-storey residential building under development in JVC District 10, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in 2020.
- The estimated handover date is April 2022.
- The project is being developed by Metrical Developments and is owned by Gulfstream.
- The architect of the project is Emirates Engineer Consulting Engineering.
- Al Sayegh Contracting has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC10PMRP200.
- From Haven Residences it takes roughly 18 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 13 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 15 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 17 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 23 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
At launch the units were priced between AED790 and AED1,100 per sq ft.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: