- Hartland Waves is a 36-storey residential building under development in Sobha Hartland, Mohammed Bin Rashid City, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2021.
- The project is being developed by Sobha Realty.
- Amenities will include a gymnasium, a kids' play area, an infinity pool, an outdoor gymnasium, barbecue facilities, covered parking, fitted wardrobes, floor-to-ceiling windows, food and beverage outlets and yoga and meditation areas.
- From Hartland Waves it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 25 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 41 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The tower is located in the "Waterfront District" although, at the time of writing, construction on the canal has not yet started.
Hartland Waves will be directly accessible to the 1.8km boardwalk (not yet built) along the waterfront.
Hartland Waves in the News
Construction Week, 24th May 2021
Construction Business News, 19th May 2021
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: