Harmony 3 Overview
Harmony 3 comprises four-, five- and six-bedroom villas with bespoke Garden Suites.
A private family room overlooks an internal courtyard and the garden. The grand master suite has a spacious dressing room and luxurious bathroom that opens onto a private landscaped terrace. An optional rooftop master suite with a private terrace provides 360-degree panoramic views. Harmony 3 is set in Japanese-styled landscaping and served by ‘premium resort-style amenities’.
- Harmony 3 is a residential sub-community of Tilal Al Ghaf and is situated to the southwest of the development close to Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).
- Tilal Al Ghaf is a district and is located at the intersection of Hessa Street (D61) and Sheikh Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street (D54).
- The masterplan includes a mix of four-, five- and six-bedroom villas.
- The project was launched in 2021.
- Harmony 3 amenities are shared with the wider Tilal Al Ghaf community including a basketball court, a children's swimming pool, a fitness centre, a park, a swimming pool, jogging and bicycle paths, landscaped walkways, open green spaces and play areas.
Harmony 3 Dining and Nightlife Offers
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: