- Harbour Views is a multi-building complex under development on Creek Island, Dubai Creek Harbour, The Lagoons, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Harbour Views 1 and Harbour Views 2.
- The development will contain an estimated 750 units.
- Each building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments as well as penthouses.
- The project was launched in January 2016.
- The estimated handover date was October 2019 which has since been revised to April 2020.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Amenities will include a children's play area, a multi-purpose hall, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and a swimming pool.
- From Harbour Views it takes roughly 20 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 32 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 30 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 35 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 24 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 51 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The 51-floor twin towers contain one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments and penthouses, which are anchored to a three-level podium.
Additional podium level apartments and 14 two-storey townhouses have direct access to the podium amenities.
The apartments include fully equipped kitchens and bathrooms with natural tone finishes and stone or marble counter tops.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Harbour Views.
Properties for sale in Harbour Views
Invest in real estate in Harbour Views
As of Quarter 4 2016, piling installation and pile testing were complete, excavation to cut off level and pile head breaking was on going, and the main works contract was being tendered. The contract was expected to be awarded by the end of February 2017.
2018 Q3 Status: 45,46% Completion. Concrete pour is in progress up to level 42 and blockwork up to level 35. Plaster is completed from level 4 to 28 and ongoing at level 29.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: