- Hamza Tower is a 16-storey residential building in Sports City, DubaiLand, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 135 units.
- The building contains a mix of studios, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
- The handover process began in 2011.
- Construction began in 2006 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was developed by Hamza Namera International FZC.
- The architect of the project was Eng. Adnan Saffarini.
- From Hamza Tower it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Facilities for residents include a small outdoor swimming pool and a gym, sauna and Jacuzzi.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Hamza Tower.
Properties to rent in Hamza Tower
Properties for sale in Hamza Tower
Hamza Tower Reviews
See what the residents have to say by reading 4 user reviews courtesy of flatreviews.com
Hamza Tower receives an overall rating of 3 based on 4 reviews. Users were asked to consider many factors including the view, finishing, layout, noise levels, traffic, public transportation, parking, security, swimming pool, gym, and maintenance.
Did you find these reviews helpful? If so add your review
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: