- Hala Building Al Jaddaf is a nine-storey residential building under development in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019 and was completed by November 2020.
- The project is owned by Saeed Mohammed Abdullah Al Raqbani.
- The architect of the project is Pursue Superiority & Innovations.
- East Coast Contracting & Trading has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains two basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3260875.
- From Hala Building Al Jaddaf it takes roughly 15 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 26 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 30 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly eight minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 47 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Hala Building Al Jaddaf Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: