Updated 6th Mar 2021
Gulf National Residence Key Information
Floors below ground
Companies Associated with Gulf National Residence
- Gulf National Residence is a 11-storey residential building in Dubai Production City, Dubai.
- The project was completed by 2020.
- The project is owned by Shaban Kamel Ragab Abousido, Samer Saleem Fayeq Sayegh and Jamal A A Alrabah.
- The project was designed by Gulf International Art.
- The main building work was done by Golden Five Contracting and the piling work was carried out by Delta Foundations Co..
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot IMPZE11.
- From Gulf National Residence it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 17 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 19 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 28 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 30 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Gulf National Residence Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
Burj Al Arab
19 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
18 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
17 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
29 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
28 mins drive
22 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
30 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
18 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: