- Grosvenor Business Bay Tower is a 20-storey office building in Business Bay, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2008 and was completed by 2011.
- The project was designed by Archgroup Consultants.
- The project is located on plot BB.A03.045.
- From Grosvenor Business Bay Tower it takes roughly eight minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 21 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 20 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 25 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 17 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 45 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
The building provides freehold office and retail space and has a grand entrance lobby with reception desk, spacious elevator lobby and six high-speed elevators.
This 527,520 sq ft building is split into four zones: The Avenue, The Drive In, The Corporate and The Unwind. Floors 9 to 24 house well-appointed office units.
The Avenue, the ground floor, provides retail space; The Drive In is the exclusive parking area; The Corporate features the central Business Zone; and The Unwind, with its roof-top health-club and pool, is the relaxation area.
Facilities include a health club, sauna and steam rooms, large roof-top pool, café and juice bar on the pool deck, a multi-purpose hall for conferences, meetings and banquets, two basement parking levels with elevator access, a covered passenger drop off area and 24-hour security surveillance.
There are also coffee shops and restaurants at The Avenue on the ground floor and a corporate centre on the 8th floor.
The project was developed by HH Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Grosvenor Business Bay Tower.
Properties to rent in Grosvenor Business Bay Tower
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: