Updated 6th Mar 2021
Green Valley Tower Key Information
Floors below ground
- Green Valley Tower is a 28-storey residential building under development in JVC District 13, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai.
- The project was launched in April 2017.
- Construction began in 2019.
- The project is being developed by Green Valley Real Estate and is owned by Ali Saeed Sulaimaan Al Salami.
- The design contract was awarded to Al Khawajah Engineering Consultancy.
- Al Qabdah Global Building Contractors has been appointed as the main contractor.
- The substructure contains one basement level which is dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot JVC13IOHR001B.
- From Green Valley Tower it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 16 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 20 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 27 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Green Valley Tower Milestones
Proximity to landmarks
22 mins drive
Al Maktoum International Airport
37 mins drive
The Walk JBR
20 mins drive
Ibn Battuta Mall
21 mins drive
16 mins drive
Mall of the Emirates
17 mins drive
Burj Al Arab
18 mins drive
Dubai International Airport
27 mins drive
La Mer by Meraas
29 mins drive
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: