- Grayton House is a eight-storey residential building in Culture Village, Al Jaddaf, Dubai.
- Construction began in 2019 and was completed by December 2020.
- The architect of the project was Al Fihaidi Consulting Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Aroma International Building Contractors and the piling work was carried out by Pinnacle International Piling Foundation LLC.
- The substructure contains three basement levels which are dedicated to parking.
- The project is located on plot 3260888.
- From Grayton House it takes roughly 14 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 29 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly nine minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 46 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Grayton House Construction Progress
MEP = Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing.
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: