- Grande at The Opera District is a 78-storey residential building under development in The Opera District, Downtown Dubai, Dubai.
- The building will contain a mix of one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments.
- The project was launched in May 2018.
- The estimated handover date is June 2022.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- Mace has been appointed as the project manager.
- The design contract was awarded to WSP Parsons Brinckerhoff.
- China State Construction Engineering Corporation has been appointed as the main contractor and the piling work is being carried out by International Foundation Group.
- From Grande at The Opera District it takes roughly six minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 22 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 26 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 18 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 48 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
All apartments have floor to ceiling windows.
The kitchens are fitted with all-white counter tops with bronze accents and marble backsplash.
The podium level features an expansive deck and infinity pool which offers prime views of the Dubai Fountains.
Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness centre and a health club as well as a children's playground and barbeque areas.
Grande at The Opera District replaces the Il Primo Tower B project, much to the dismay of the architectural community, who consider the truncated crown of the tower to be inferior to the original design.
In 2020 Emaar launched the Grande Signature Residences, a collection of 2- and 3-bedroom apartments and 4-bedroom penthouses on the 70th and 71st floor. The Signature Residences feature upgraded interiors with premium wood veneer and tiles as well as high quality stone floors.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Grande at The Opera District.
Properties for sale in Grande at The Opera District
Invest in real estate in Grande at The Opera District
Grande at The Opera District Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: