Grand Views at Millennium Estates Overview
Grand Views is a gated residential community in the heart of Meydan consisting of 476 luxury townhouses and villas.
The project was developed by G&Co at an estimated cost of US$721 million and covers an area of 3.4 million square feet.
Grand Views Villas
There are 171 six-bedroom villas with upwards of 6,000 square feet of space. The three-storey villas have private built-in elevators.
Given its close proximity to Meydan Race Course, residents of Grand Views at the northern edge can enjoy great views of the kilometre long grandstand.
All Grand Views villas have a maid’s room, fully equipped modular kitchens and contemporary finishes.
- The development contains a total of 476 units.
- The handover process began in 2019.
- The estimated handover date was 2017.
- The project was developed by G&Co.
- The architect of the project was Chawla Architectural & Consulting Engineers.
- The main building work was done by Ginco General Contracting LLC.
- From Grand Views at Millennium Estates it takes roughly 16 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 23 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 21 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 28 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 32 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 42 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Grand Views at Millennium Estates.
Properties to rent in Grand Views at Millennium Estates
Properties for sale in Grand Views at Millennium Estates
Grand Views at Millennium Estates Amenities
The community has children’s play areas and parks, with more facilities currently under construction at the eastern gate.
Grand Views at Millennium Estates Dining and Nightlife Offers
- Sep 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: