- Grand Bleu Tower is a multi-building complex under development in Emaar Beachfront, Dubai Harbour, Dubai.
- The development comprises two individual buildings: Grand Bleu Tower Building 2 and Grand Bleu Tower Building 1.
- The project was launched in April 2019.
- The estimated handover date is Q4 2023.
- The project is being developed by Emaar Properties.
- The architect of the project is WS Atkins & Partners.
- The interior design is being done by Elie Saab.
- The piling work is being carried out by NSCC International.
- The project is located on plot 3927072.
- From Grand Bleu Tower it takes roughly 22 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 12 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 18 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 10 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 30 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 37 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Grand Bleu Tower is a high-rise residential building planned for the gated Emaar Beachfront community in Dubai Harbour.
The building comprises two towers on a shared eight-storey podium. Tower 1 has 45 residential floors and Tower 2 has 28.
The project is a collaboration between the Lebanese designer Elie Saab and Dubai real estate development company Emaar.
Every aspect of the apartments, from the materials used to the interiors, finishing and even the artworks, has been personally designed by Elie Saab as a celebration of the Art Deco era.
The apartments will range from one- to three-bedrooms, and from 701 to 2,099sq ft. Each will have a private balcony. There will also be a collection of four-bedroom penthouses overlooking the Arabian Sea, Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina.
Residents will have direct access to a private beach and numerous restaurants in the building. The ground level will house boutique fashion stores, galleries and cafés.
There is to be a pool deck on the eighth floor inspired by ‘chic Miami lifestyle’, with an infinity pool, gym and recreational facilities.
Buyers will also be able to get styling advice from the Elie Saab design team, so they can match their furniture purchases to the apartments' interiors.
Elie Saab is renowned for both his ready-to-wear and haute couture designs, which have been worn by the likes of Angelina Jolie, Rihanna, Sonam Kapoor and Halle Berry.
Grand Bleu Tower is due to open in the autumn of 2023.
Grand Bleu Tower comprises two sub-buildings:
One-click links to properties currently on the market in Grand Bleu Tower.
Properties for sale in Grand Bleu Tower
Invest in real estate in Grand Bleu Tower
Grand Bleu Tower Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
Grand Bleu Tower in the News
Arabian Business, 5th May 2019
Arabian Business, 7th Apr 2019
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: