- Grace Residency is a nine-storey residential building in Al Furjan, Jebel Ali District, Dubai.
- The development contains a total of 132 units.
- The project was launched in 2017.
- Construction began in 2017 and was completed by 2020.
- The project was developed by Grace Holdings Limited.
- The project was designed by Model Engineering Consultants.
- The main building work was done by Green Bridge Contracting.
- The project is located on plot AFC001A.
- From Grace Residency it takes roughly 26 minutes to drive to Dubai Mall, 18 minutes to Palm Jumeirah, 24 minutes to Burj Al Arab and 19 minutes to The Walk JBR.
- Dubai International Airport (DXB) is roughly 35 minutes' drive and the new Al Maktoum International Airport is roughly 33 minutes' drive. All durations are calculated by Google Maps and assume the fastest route in typical traffic conditions.
Grace Residency Construction Progress
The dates above refer to when we monitored the site and not the exact date that construction reached a particular stage.
Please note that our progress updates are visual estimations only and should not be confused with official progress reports issued by the government regulator.
We do our best to keep the data accurate. If you notice any mistakes on the page or have additional information you can notify us here: